ANZCHOG is the national sponsor in Australia and New Zealand for the following international studies:
- MyeChild 01: International Randomised Phase III Clinical Trial in Children with Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (supported by My Room - Children's Cancer Charity)
- EuroNET: European Network of Paediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma Second International Inter-Group Study for Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma in Children and Adolescents (EuroNet-PHL-C2).
- BLIN-FANT: A pilot study to test the feasibility, safety and efficacy of the addition of the BiTE antibody Blinatumomab to the Interfant-06 backbone in infants with MLL-rearranged acute lymphoblastic leukemia: A collaborative study of the Interfant network
- ALL SCTped 2012 FORUM: Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation in Children and Adolescents with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia
- IntReALL 2010: International Study for Treatment of Standard Risk Childhood Relapsed ALL
- LCH-IV: International Collaborative Treatment Protocol for Children and Adolescents with Langerhan's Cell Histiocytosis
- Study 9: An international (AIEOP-BFM) collaborative treatment protocol for children and adolescents with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL)
- INTERFANT-06:International collaborative treatment protocol for infants under one year with acute lymphoblastic or biphenotypic leukemia
ANZCHOG has also endorsed a range of national studies. Below are some examples of the research supported by ANZCHOG:
- CancerCare Parenting Intervention: A Phase II Randomised Controlled Trial of an e-Parenting Intervention Targeting Behavioural Problems for Children with Leukaemia
- Cascade: A phase II randomised trial of a psychological intervention to support parents of young Australians who have recently completed cancer treatment
- A Prospective Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Efficacy of Inactivated Trivalent Influenza Vaccine (TIV) in Children (6 months to 18 years of age) who have Undergone Allogeneic or Autologous Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (HSCT) compared to Aged Matched Controls.
- A Knowledge Transition Study for the Management of Neutropenic Fever in Children with Cancer In Australia
- UKALLR3: An International Collaborative Trial for Relapsed and Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia
- Study 8: A Phase III Limited Institution Pilot Study of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia for the Australian & New Zealand Children's Cancer Study Group